gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Just bought a 2010 freelander 21qb in a private sale. The

Customer Question

Just bought a 2010 freelander 21qb in a private sale. The seller lied to us when he told us that there were no leaks. Had it less than 24 hours and we had a good downpour for 10 - 15 minutes. Drove home after the rain and didn't notice any problems. However, next morning, the mattress above the cab was soaked. Flipped the mattress to reveal stain from previous water damage as well as a stain on the back of the passenger visor. It appears that the water has entered through the front right portion of the vehicle over the cab. Recommendations?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert
Are you looking for ideas to find the source of the leak or do you need legal advice on this? I only deal with the repair aspect but can send your question to the legal section if needed...
Robert