Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Unable to retract the jacks on a 2006 Damon Challenger. Two

Customer Question

Unable to retract the jacks on a 2006 Damon Challenger. Two lights, the one on the top and the right one are on steady. How do we get them up?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Can you tell me the name on the leveling pad?
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lippert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
Try holding down all 4 diamond shaped buttons and see if they will retract for you..... Robert
Let me know...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That did not do anything. They are still down and the two lights are still the same.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
Try this, start the engine and release the parking brake and see if they come up, it should have drive away protection so if you go to take off the jacks should come up....
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That did not work.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
I suspect you have an issue with the control box, you should be able to get the jacks up manually at the pump/manifold so you can at least drive and get to a shop, below is a link for you, copy and paste that into your browser and it will show you have to get them up.... Robert.
Link...
http://lci1.com/assets/content/support/manuals/om-electronic-hydraulic-leveling-and-slideout-web.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These pictures do not look like our equipment?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Does it look like the correct control pad?
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
Below is another link, see if that looks like yours. They have so many different set ups and it is always changes.... Robert
Link...
http://lci1.com/assets/content/support/technical-information-sheets/0071.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This isn't it either. Can we switch to a live telephone call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The bi-rotational power unit diagram looks the most like it. We have the Lippert Components manual and it shows to turn the left valve clockwise for manual override. The diagrams you sent how the right valve being turned. Are you supposed to turn both of them?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
yes you need to turn all the valves and then run drill counter clockwise on the end of the motor and you should see the jacks retract.... Robert