Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

RM 2652 Refrigerator. See no control to adjust temp. Freezer

Customer Question

RM 2652 Refrigerator. See no control to adjust temp. Freezer works well. Refrigerator portion freezes everything. How do I adjust. See not control to adjust the temp. It just started freezing everything. Been working fine.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sounds like the thermistor has failed.... The one end of the thermistor will be inside the fridge on the back fins, the other end of the thermistor will be located at the circuit board under the outside access panel. It will be a two wire connector going into P-2. Make sure it did not become disconnected, when they fail or you disconnect it then it will go to full cooling, this is per design so the food does not spoil. Below is a service manual for you, if you have a volt meter you can ohm out the thermistor. IF the thermistor checks out good and the food is still freezing the lower circuit board is at fault. See page 7 for testing.... Hope this helps.... Robert
Also you can try and move that thermistor down on the fin if it tests good.
Link below, copy and paste into browser...
http://jular.ca/nv/data/pdf/26121_2852SM.PDF