peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I need a left tailight assembly 2009 safari--part #af2rp2t

Customer Question

I need a left tailight assembly for a 2009 safari--part #af2rp2t (2)s Bella Tailight--where can I find one? randy veach
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you have not checked with an RV service center I would check and see if they can order this in for you.Some big service centers usually have catalogs to find components like this here.If this was already tried or is not an option let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, I was hoping for a more definitive answer. The service center I approached, Channelview Supply, refered me to an ebay listing which eventually led me to you after a lot of wasted time and effort trying to find the taillight on the web at various parts warehouses. That ebay listing was closed and I have not gotten a response from the seller about the item. I would love to give you a five star rating if you can only get me a direct contact which proves successful. Thanks, ***** ps my cell is(###) ###-####
I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, I just got notified by PPL Motorhomes that they could not find the item. They suggested calling the manufacturer, Monaco, which is impossible since they are no longer in business. Hopefully you will have better luck tracking it down. Randy Veach
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any luck on finding this tailight yet? My buyer is ready to take delivery. Randy Veach