Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', RV Mechanic
Experience:  Ford Cert. Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

I have a 1992 Fleetwood flair motorhome with a 454 engine I

Customer Question

I have a 1992 Fleetwood flair motorhome with a 454 engine I do not know where to connect my antifreeze reservoir to the radiator
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.IF you are referring to the Engine Coolant Reservoir, it would connect to the "over flow" tube coming from the Radiator Cap "neck", unless you have a "sealed" Radiator, then it would connect to the upper Outlet of the Radiator or upper Hose connection at the block.IF this is NOT what you are referring to, please post back "PRIOR TO" Rating.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..