peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Looking hydraullic fluid would be

Customer Question

Looking for the hydraullic fluid would be
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I don't have any info on where the fluid reservoir or chambers would be on this model here but if the bedroom slide is o.k. this may be an issue with the control motor for the large slide itself not operating at all.This will need to be tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause for this here.
Thanks Pete