spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.
65057319

Have a 2005 heritage 24-10 and need to replace the fan propeller

Customer Question

have a 2005 heritage 24-10 and need to replace the fan propeller in the shower fan motor still works but plasic fan blades have crystalliseds
an d fell off
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry for delay
Please copy and paste this link to open in new tab (sorry no tool bar for me to add links)
https://www.google.com/search?q=RV+vent+fan&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=RV+vent+fan&tbm=shop
There are all kinds of vent fans and sometimes it is easier just to replace entire fan. I just tried replacing my fan blade only,,after getting 3 wrong blades I ended up replacing entire unit.Some blades are splined,,some are push on,,different sizes,,ect.
Shop around, I paid less than 50 bucks for entire fan/vent assembly.
Fan assembly is easy to replace, just remove inside trim to get to mounting bolts,,just make sure to pick up some caulk to reseal new fan.
Any questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.
If you can get me the number off old assembly I can help you get the best deal.
You may also want to upgrade to a better fan.
Thanks
spanky