Joe
Joe, RV Technician
Experience:  Associates Degree in Automotive Technology , 18+ years as RV and Commercial Bus Technician
20245751

On a Southwind model1988 class A motor home where do you put

Customer Question

on a Southwind model1988 class A motor home where do you put the hydraylic fluid
Category: RV
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** your motorhome have a Ford Chassis or Chevy chassis? -Joe
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chevy
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply,
If you are looking for the Hydraulic master cylinder for brake fluid, It is located under the floor of the coach, beneath the drivers feet. The best way to access is to go through the left front wheel well after turning the steering wheel all the way to the right.
If you are looking for the reservoir for the auto-park brake system and the power steering system, then it would typically be located out in front of the drivers area. Look for an upright narrow cylinder shaped metal tank with a dipstick in the top. Usually it will be near the top corner of the radiator on the drivers side. Access from outside, behind the hood.
-Joe
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Joe... Beneath the what? This is Thursday still not answered please contact me with the complete answer.