Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do I access the generator on my used 2006 fleetwood revolution

Customer Question

how do I access the generator on my used 2006 fleetwood revolution 40le?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Some generators do not slide out and the service has to be done from the side or underneath, I looked at several pictures of your front end and I am not seeing where the front is split to allow the generator to come out. Normally you would see rollers and a rail the generator slides on. Some will have a switch in the front bay below the drivers window that allows the generator to go out and some have a latch at the generator in the front that releases it. I have a feeling on your unit it does not slide out. What I might also do is contact Fleetwood with the FIN and they should be able to verify.
Robert