peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Our 2013 Coachman 32BH RV won't slide in its rear slide-out.

Customer Question

Our 2013 Coachman 32BH RV won't slide in its rear slide-out. The motor is working, but the front mechanism is not pulling the slide-out in. In other words, the back 1/2 of the slide out starts to move but the front doesn't. We are currently camping, but we were planning on leaving today. Is there any way we can close the slide-out now, in order to take it to the shop immediately upon our return?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Check for any debris to the slide out tracks to see if this is blocking it from sliding in properly.If any debris is found it will need to be removed to correct this here.If this is all o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This response was nothing approximating timely. It was a full 24 hours before you responded. We paid someone $130 to come out and help us, and thank goodness we did, because your advice was obvious and not helpful.I would like a refund of my $30 please.Thank You,
Wendi Vermillion
I apologize my answer didn't help and for the delay as I posted as soon as I saw your question myself.I will send this to customer service for you.
Thanks Pete