peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My slides are not working except on the drivers side. the levelers

Customer Question

My slides are not working except on the drivers side. the levelers do not work. the control panel for the leveler shows low voltage. I installed new batteries and still have the same problem
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
There may be low voltage due to damage or corrosion in the wiring to the control panel or slides causing this fault here.If this has not been checked this should be done to see if this is the cause here needing repaired.
Thanks Pete