Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Brakes, Electrical Certified
9290743

Afternoon. I have a dometic cr 50 fridge in my highway tractor.

Customer Question

Afternoon. I have a dometic cr 50 fridge in my highway tractor. The fridge quit working. The red indicator light flashes 3 times. Indicating the "motor doesn't start". Is there something I can do to check and see why it doesn't start?
Category: RV
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. If you have a multi-meter to checks volts, resistance, etc then you can go HERE for the troubleshooting guide to see what that motor isn;t on. You can determine if it is the motor itself or if it is the circuit board. Most likely the motor on it for the fan has burned out. Pretty common, but the diagnostic guide will help you. Also save it to your hard drive or the link at least in case you need it later. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
I see you viewed my response. Do you need any more assistance on this question?