peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Dometic rml8555 in a leisure travel serenity. Gets cold and

Customer Question

Dometic rml8555 in a leisure travel serenity. Gets cold and freezes ok on 120. But when driving and using either 12volt or propane, everything warms up. Have had to throw out food. Have cleaned out the burner with air and brake cleaner. How do I know if the flame us hot enough. About ready to exchange the demonic for a 12 volt compressor.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This may be a fault with the burner itself or an issue with a blockage with the propane feeding to the burner.Both can cause this type of fault here.I would have someone certified in testing propane check the propane feed and burner and see if the burner needs replaced or if there is an issue with the propane feed to the burner.
Thanks Pete