Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Refrigerator keeps turning off. Model N510.3; Group # *****;

Customer Question

Refrigerator keeps turning off. Model N510.3; Group # *****; SN(###) ###-####. Local RV technicians reset by disconnecting battery (12V main battery for a few minutes) and restarting unit. They ran it for over 48 hours and it ran properly. We are in the process of loading for a trip and now it runs for 30-45 minutes and turns off. I've disconnected the main battery twice to reset. Unit restarts for a while and then quits.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sounds like it could be a voltage or circuit board issue. I would be checking the DC voltage at the back of the fridge when this is occurring. The fridge needs good DC voltage to operate. Also there is a procedure for resetting the board that I might try, below is a link for you copy and paste that into your browser. IF the reset does not work and the voltage is good I would have the RV shop take another look at this.... Robert
Link...
http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/n5051.pdf