Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I live in the South San Francisco Bay Area.I have an almost

Customer Question

I live in the South San Francisco Bay Area.
I have an almost new 2011 Winnebago View with a slide-out. The vehicle has been in storage since virtually new - it has less than 5,000 miles on it. I am trying to get it running now and find that there was no slide-out key for the master switch. It was supposed to be attached to the slide-out brace (which I found under the mattress in the main sleeping area!). How do I go about getting a new key for the slide-out?
Our local Winnebago dealer (Pan Pacific in Morgan Hill, CA) will not deal with any Winnebagos that it did not sell itself. I purchased our vehicle from McMahon RV (also Morgan Hill) which went out of business soon after we bought it.
I cannot operate the slide0out without a key!
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert..
Probably your best bet is to contact Winnebago directly if the dealer in your area can not help you. All RV manufacturers have a parts, service and technical support number. They can be reached toll free 800.....537...1885..
Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....
Robert