gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My hot water heater is producing hot water and i have confirmed

Customer Question

my hot water heater is producing hot water and i have confirmed that it is full of water but i am not getting hot water to any of the sinks or shower
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
Hi, is the water cold at the hot water side or no water at all? thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cold at all faucets but the hot water heater is hot. hooked to city water, not using onboard water
thanks, ***** ***** the back of the water heater, and look to see if there are valves on the plumbing, these are used for winterizing and bypass the water heater, tell me what you see,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont have a square drive to remove the panel to access the back of hot water heater. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i did introduce water into the drain of the hot water tank using a hose barb adapter and i had water at all the faucets doing that\
thanks, ***** ***** you saying that you have NO water comming from the hot water side?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
I am seeing if you still need or want help, if so can you please get me the make and model of the water heater.... Robert