peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

When I engage the drive or reverse button a bell rings on and

Customer Question

when I engage the drive or reverse button a bell rings on and off. It stops when I put it in neutral.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This sounds like a possible fault with a position sensor for one of the slides or levels causing this issue here as if one isn't triggering it is closed all of the way.This will need checked/tested further to see if a sensor is the cause here needing replaced.
Thanks Pete