Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2007 Gulf stream gulf breeze model 29bhs. I am at

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Gulf stream gulf breeze model 29bhs. I am at a camp ground and 2 things have happened and I do not know how to fix the problem. 1 the rear passenger slide does not move it is stuck half way out and I don't know where the manual crank is. 2 the hot water heater ignites but the water is not getting hot. In need of some help. Thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
I can try and help you with this, normally we answer per question but the slide-room one may be difficult...
Go to the battery and make sure you have good DC voltage, many times the slide-room is wired directly to the battery. Sometimes you will find and in-line fuse or breaker on the cable from the battery to the slide-room, they like to stick them 18" from the battery....
On the water heater I would go to the outside access panel and pull up on the pressure relief valve, be careful the water could be very hot, if the water is very hot go to the opposite of the outside access and check your valves. Most will have a hot cold and bypass. The hot and cold should be open, or valve handle running with the pipe and the bypass closed, valve handle running against the pipe. IF you still need help on that please get me the make and model of the water heater...
Robert