peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Our emergency brake cable accidently pulled out. we reinserted

Customer Question

our emergency brake cable accidently pulled out. we reinserted it but the brakes are locked when the truck is plugged in. when not plugged in the brakes are off. how can we fix this?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Usually this cable pulls on a master cylinder/actuator device that locks the brakes and on some models the master cylinder can be reset by pulling or pushing a tab on it.If you have not had it checked to see if yours can be reset or checked where the cable leads to to see if there is a reset tab this should be done.
Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete