Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My LP detector keeps beeping due to low voltage. My batteries

Customer Question

My LP detector keeps beeping due to low voltage. My batteries are charged. I am plugged into shore power. Is it a grounding issue? Bad converter?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Do you have any DC voltage at all inside for the interior items? Are the lights dim etc..... OR is the LP detector the only problem....
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I uplugged the shore power and nothing worked. Looked at panel box and noticed the main ground or power has come off. How would I reattach?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Really can not tell from the picture,it looks like one post could be positive and one for the negative, normally on the bottom is a hole and you stick the wire in and then tighten he screw down to hold the wire in place, but I can not tell where the wires are and where they would go from that picture.... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The main ground connector that you would insert the wire to connect to circuit board has come loose can I solder this? ( 14g white wire)
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
ughh...
Yes it is about the only thing you can try to do for that...
Robert