peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1999 jayco laurel. The lights and pump work when

Customer Question

I have a 1999 jayco laurel. The lights and pump work when plugged in to my house but nothing works w the battery. Also the Gfci alarm goes off when plugged in
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This type of fault here may be caused by an electrical fault with the power inverter itself or an issue with the fuse/circuit breaker panel.I have seen these fail before and can cause issues like this here.I would have this tested further to locate which is the cause and to see if any other components are causing this here and the affected component usually requires replacement.
Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete