Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Don't know how to turn on third ac on my Dutchman voltage

Customer Question

Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Front two work great never had third one on I get e7 error
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert
That code e-7 indicates a loss of AC voltage to the circuit board. I would start by checking the breakers inside for that AC unit, make sure the breaker is not tripped. IF you are trying to run all three I would try and run just the zone 3 one and see if it runs. On a 50 amp service trying to run all 3 at the same time is going to pull a bunch of amps, each AC unit will pull 12-16 amps and it adds up. I would next check your connections at the AC unit if you have voltage going into the AC unit it could be a bad board in the AC unit but I would have a shop diagnose..... Hope this helps... Robert