peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

How do I adjust the bedroom slide passengers side of a 2007

Customer Question

How do I adjust the bedroom slide passengers side of a 2007 Allegro Bus? The slide will close all the way but will not let the bottom of the slide go all the way out, by about 5 or 6 inches.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you haven't yet check to see if there is any bent slides or tracks causing this fault here.In some cases a bent slide or slide track will cause this issue needing repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete