peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1997 class A santara. The light saying tag axle brake

Customer Question

I have a 1997 class A santara. The light saying tag axle brake malfunction comes on when i set the e-brake and my e-brake light does not go on and when i want to level the unit my indicator light says park brake not ingaged
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here this sounds like there is a fault with the emergency brake system itself.This may be an actuator that has failed and is causing all of these issues here.I would have the brake system tested further to pinpoint the cause then from there it can be repaired to correct this fault.
Thanks Pete