peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Chevrolet Itasca sun cruiser 454 engine: I have a motor home

Customer Question

I have a motor home with a p30 chassi when in motion the power steering and brakes don't work. I replaced the hydro boost that controls both but it did not help.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On some models a power steering pressure sensor or solenoid is used to relieve pressure from the system.I would check and see if this model has this sensor/solenoid to see if it is acting up and causing this fault here.It may think the system has to much pressure and is releasing pressure causing this fault.
Thanks Pete