Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a norcold refer in my trailer. There is 12v and 110

Customer Question

I have a norcold refer in my trailer. There is 12v and 110 volt to back. No lights on front. If I turn to gas,it fires but does not stay on. Wondering if is power controler 61655622
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...

Have you checked the fuses on the circuit board? What model is the Norcold?

Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Have 12v and 110 volt to unit.

model 6162

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK

On the back of the fridge is the control board the number you provided, the board will have some fuses. IF you have voltage at the DC fuse and the fridge is not turning on most likely it is the board, however there is some troubleshooting you can do if you have a volt meter. Click HERE for a service manual on this it should help diagnose. I would say the board is the issue but really need to go through the troubleshooting.... Robert