Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Slide out is tipped in at top. I think over time the wheels

Customer Question

Slide out is tipped in at top. I think over time the wheels have compressed the carpet and pad underneath. Is there an easy adjustment to true it up again? Thanks for your help.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Access is normally pretty poor on these units so it might not be so simple to make the adjustment. I believe you have a Lippert above floor slide-out on your unit, below is a ink for you, copy and paste that into your browser. I would take a look and if access is bad let a shop make the adjustment. IF you do make any adjustments I would mark the bolts with a paint pen so you can always put it back to the original point. I would also make small adjustments at a time.... Hope this helps, IF that does not look like your set up please let me know... Robert...
Link...
http://lci1.com/assets/content/support/manuals/om-above-floor-sofa-slide-web.pdf