Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

A fellow wants sell a 1989 damon escape. the only problem is

Customer Question

A fellow wants sell a 1989 damon escape. the only problem is he has tore the drain outlets in both the grey and the black tanks My question are the tanks available. And what kind of cost am I looking at Would it be worth the effort
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
I am sure you can pick up some tanks to make this work for you, there are a few places online that sell tanks such as Plastic Mart or All Rite manufacturing. It would probably cost about 200 a tank, if a shop does the repair then you are looking at almost a day labor. So in the end it could cost around 1500 for parts and labor. I might see if he will come down in the selling price for that repair. If the RV is in good condition then it would be worth it....
Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert