peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I'm th owner of a Fleetwood Bounder 35E 2005 and I'm having

Customer Question

I'm th owner of a Fleetwood Bounder 35E 2005 and I'm having problem with The Hazard Flasher, I have check all the bulb lights and they are al OK... If I select the right or left flasher they work properly. If I select the right or left flasher and I engageg
the Hazard Flasher switch the flashing just stop, it's the same if I apply brakes when, the flasher is engaged and the Hazard switch the flashing stop. I have replace the flasher selenoid and noting change... I also check if there is voltage on the selenoid
orange wire and there is voltage. Is there a relay somewhere... who can cause the problem... Can you help me with this problem. Best regard JG Carrier
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I have seen issues in the past before with the hazard/turn signal switch itself failing electronically causing this issue here.If this has not been tested to see if this is the cause here this needs done and the turn signal switch is most common needing replaced when it does fail.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know the part number for the Hazard switch... I went to a GM dealer and without the part number it's impossible to find the the good switch.JG
Unfortunately I don't have the part number for this switch here.An RV service center may have the number though or may be able to find it.I would have it tested to make sure it is the cause here before you replace it.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That switch is mounted on the steering column. I tried to unmount the all thing and I got stuck with the keys switch because I dont know how to removed it. Also the fact that when the right or left flaher is on and I engaged the hazard switch, the left or right flasher stop flashing, does it show that the hasard switch is working...Excuse my English I'm french speaking.JG
Unfortunately I don't have the diagrams or repair info on how to remove the switches here on this model.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please, this what I want to do, Fix this problem...
Is my info not helping with what you are looking for here?