peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Good morning,I own a 1987 Dodge Roadtrek 5.2L 2BBL 318 engine.

Customer Question

Good morning,
I own a 1987 Dodge Roadtrek 5.2L 2BBL 318 engine. I need to get either a new carb or rebuilt kit but missing the tag # ***** the carb. Have though narrowed it down to a Holly 2280 but not sure if its a light or heavy duty?
Hoping you can help.
Thank you,
Ilona
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you haven't contacted a dealers parts department you might check with them and see if they can tell you the exact part number and model of the carb. itself.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know.
Thanks Pete