Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

I have the thetford aqua magic style II model 42050. I have

Customer Question

I have the thetford aqua magic style II model 42050. I have water continually leaking into the bowl. I removed the toilet but I don't see how to get at the water valve or how to take off the shroud around the bottom. Is the vacuum breaker causing the leak.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
Hi, here is an exploded view of the toilet and its componentshttp://www.thetford.com/part/aqua-magic-style-ii/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So that didn't answer my question. I have looked at the exploded view before going though this process and I don't see how to either take the shroud off and/or get to the water valve or if it is even possible.
Hi, thanks for responding, that is the infomation I have at hand, with that I will opt out and allow another expert to assist you, thanks for your patience..................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Will they automatically respond?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did get the bottom shroud off, but it doesn't look like the water valve is separate or removable. Will replacing the vacuum breaker solve the problem or can you tell me how to change out the water valve. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no longer need assistance. I figured it out on my own. Thanks