Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We just purchased a 2016 Keystone Cougar 28RLS. We can't find

Customer Question

We just purchased a 2016 Keystone Cougar 28RLS. We can't find where the hot water tank is. We have no hot water & no water pressure at the kitchen sink. The water from the bathroom sink is milky colored? We really need some help!!!!
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Tried looking at a picture of your RV and it looked to me the water heater access panel outside is above the tires on the passenger side below the access for the fridge. IF so go inside opposite of that outside access and find the back of the water heater, you might have to pull a panel or drawer to access. Look for some valves, most set ups will have a hot, cold and bypass make sure the hot and cold are open, valve handle running with the pipe and the bypass is shut, valve handle running against the pipe. Go around and open all the other faucets and make sure you have flow, including the outside. The water heater will take a min. or so to fill up if it was empty, you would feel air coming out of the faucets prior to getting flow.... IF you still need help please feel free to contact me... Robert