peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

How does the slide out work do i need to put the parking brake

Customer Question

How does the slide out work do i need to put the parking brake is the seitch need to be on what do i do
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You have to make sure the RV is as level as possible,set the emergency brake and then try and operate the slide out with the control switch.If this does not work let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No this did not work. does the emergency brake have a switch that work with the slide out

Unfortunately my info is limited on this model here.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please do forward my question and see if anyone can help.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Still need.help

I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete