peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

1990 460 efi in a e350 1 ton chassis. 26 foot class Jayco

Customer Question

1990 460 efi in a e350 1 ton chassis. 26 foot class Jayco mini motorhome. Looking to add durability to the e4OD that is on there. Does this model have a bolt on transmission cooler available along with a shift kit that will help the transmission to shift
quicker and less often? I plan to replace factory four to one headers and have already modified air intake to remove venturi horns and take in air in front of the radiator. Is there an best in breed synthetic transmission fluid that will help protect the gears
and add service years? I am a solutions engineer for a tech company so very familiar with wiring and programing, but this thing only has an ACM that can be burned or replaced, no mods seem to be available.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I don't see any after market upgrades for this model myself.You might speak with an RV dealer or repair center to see if they have any options or can recommend any places to check for any after market upgrades for your model.If this is not an option for you let me know.
Thanks Pete