peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

111mk, 1993 pace arrow motor home...when u shut motor home off it

Customer Question

1993 pace arrow motor home...when u shut motor home off it Evacs power steering fluid and also effects brakes and ideas?..
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this pace arrow is on a chevy chasis with a 7.4 motor
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If this model uses the hydro boost brake/power steering system the control valve may be faulty causing this here.The brake/power steering system will need tested further to pinpoint the cause and then from there repaired.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the control valve
Unfortunately my info is limited on this model here.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do just let me know if this is something you would like to do.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls open question
I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete