Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Have a domestic rm2611 frigde was running on propane fine on

Customer Question

have a domestic rm2611 frigde was running on propane fine on friday night o propane but saturday afternoon notice check light was on. went to try and restart it but did not hear any clicking.i tied for 20 minutes but no clicling.when Igot home from camping plug into 110 and fridge works fine when i tried to switch back to gas it would click till the check light would come on but when I reset it no clicking
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
I would be checking the DC voltage supply on the back of the fridge, the fridge needs good DC voltage to turn on, if you were not plugged into power and the voltage got low then it might not click. I would also blow out the burner tube to really good and make sure the electrode is about 3/16" over the burner tube. You also should have an igniter on this model and it could be at fault. Below is a service manual for you, they do a good job on the troubleshooting, follow the steps outlined, I would make sure the DC voltage is over 11 volts on the back of the fridge before troubleshooting....
Link below, copy and paste into browser....
http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/domser.pdf