Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I'm installing a hot water tank and was needing to know which

Customer Question

I'm installing a hot water tank and was needing to know which wires to connect on my wires that come out of my box that ignights the propane there is a red, blue,and green one but on my 2009 KZ Durango there is a red one,yellow one and a white one I no the two red ones go together but what about the rest
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Below is a link for you with the wiring, see if that helps you out at all page 10. Copy and paste that link into your browser.
Robert
http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/subsw.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It still doesn't answer my question about the wiring in the 2009 KZ 3551 5th wheel camper. My problem is I have different color wires on the camper than the hot water tank I know that the red goes to red but need to know about the other two wires
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
ok
I was hoping you would be able to look at the print and determine what wires you have left with what is shown. I might check the wires in question and see if they have voltage on them, I assume these might be the wiring for the switch from the RV side that need to be hooked up. I do not have a print for the RV side. I will put your question back up for other experts, maybe another expert will have some info... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks there is no voltage on the wires that's on the camper
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When will I get my andwer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When will I get my answer