peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Have domestic portable ice maker model HZB-12S. Unit fills

Customer Question

Have domestic portable ice maker model HZB-12S. Unit fills with water properly. Compressor starts runs about 15-20sec shuts off and ice full light starts flashing. When ice is actually full the ice full light is solid. Nothing in troubleshooting section says anything about flashing ice full light.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here this sounds like the ice sensor or a sensor in the machine has failed and is detecting a fault with the ice maker or a fault with it thinking the ice is full when it is not.The ice maker will need to be tested to locate the cause of the failure and then repaired from there.
Thanks Pete