Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I just bought a 1993 titan allegro bay motor home with no owner

Customer Question

I just bought a 1993 titan allegro bay motor home with no owner manual or service manual,where can I find one to buy or download ?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been waiting 09:03 it i now 09:35 what's taking so long ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's been over 2 hours and still no answer from you guys. Is this a waste of my time and money?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need a owner's or a service manual for my 1993 Titan allegro Bay Motor home,it should be that hard of a question,to give me an answer ? I'm getting a bad feeling about you guys. Is there even anybody there,or are you just taking my money ? That's alot of money for just one question . I should be able to get an answer in a reasonable amount of time .If I don't get an answer by tomorrow morning by 8;00 am, I want a full refund,plus an answer why nobody helped me ,like your ad said you would. It's not rocket science,it's only a owner';s manual .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
I am sorry for the delay your question is very difficult, we see these types of questions all the time and they are hard to respond to. IF I had a manual I would give it to you. Some options for you to try is contact Tiffin direct and see if they have anything. There is also another site you can try that is a manual exchange, if the information is not available you make a posting to what you are after. I have had several owners in your same position needing manuals report back that it has helped, below is a link for you, copy and paste that into your browser. My goal is for you to be satisfied, IF you would like to try another expert please let me know.... Robert
Link...
http://www.rvingthemidwestconnection.com/manuals1990newer.htm