peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1990 bounder and i have power to everythung but the

Customer Question

I have a 1990 bounder and i have power to everythung but the fridge and galley
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This may be a fault with the control panel/circuit/fuse panel itself internally causing this here.I have seen circuit damage on some of them that can cause this type of fault and have had to replace it if needed.
If this is found o.k. the wiring needs checked leading to the fridge and galley to see if any wiring issues are found needing repaired.This is best done by someone who has experience with this model and the correct diagrams and test tools.
Thanks Pete