spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.
65057319

Ford e-350: 1995 ford e350 RV ( Tiago 24 foot) WHile trying

Customer Question

1995 ford e350 RV ( Tiago 24 foot) WHile trying to install a connection for back up camera I sparked the brown wire coming from the headlight switch. Headlights did not work after that and radio also not working. I checked all fuses including most of the engine compartment and they are all good. I am stumped to why the kights wont go on.
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry for delay
Did you check the fuse box just left of steering column?
Or behind glove box if you have one?
Use a test light and with key on check for power to both sides of fuse,,if only power to one side it is blown.
You also want to do this with box under hood,,some times fuse may look good but have a poor connection with socket fuse sits in.
The deposit you placed will NOT credit me for my work unless you Rate my performance.
You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating...
Thanks