peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Good morn, I just bought a 84 or 86 I forget holiday gambler

Customer Question

Good morn, I just bought a 84 or 86 I forget holiday gambler by imperial. Everything it's like brand new. The only prob I'm having is on the oven knob. It won't move... It's like it's frozen.
How do I make it turn .
I see a little tiny hole next to knob. It looks like something knob.
Can you help me
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the little hole looks like I wld put something inn there to reset or maybe it releases. Not sure and don't want to break it.
I know it's An easy fix. This trailer is like brand knew. Thank you again heidi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This may be a fault with the knob itself being seized causing this issue here needing replaced.I have seen the knob/switch fail before and cause issues.I don't have the exact info on this model but saw that no one else had replied and hope this does help in some way.If it does not let me know.
Thanks Pete