peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

2014 itasca with hdmi reciever from roof satilite --- get all

Customer Question

2014 itasca with hdmi reciever from roof satilite --- get all four lites blinking blue and
do not get anything on my tvs
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This may be due to a fault with the receiver itself.I have seen some receivers fail in the past before and cause issues and had to replace it.I would have this tested further to see if the receiver is the cause here and if found at fault it will need repaired or replaced to correct the fault.
Thanks Pete