peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Slide out will not retract. 1998 rexhall repair.

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what is described here this sounds like a fault with the slide out control motor or possibly the control switch at fault.It is difficult to pinpoint for sure from here which is the cause without seeing and testing the vehicle with the correct diagrams so this will need to be tested further to be sure of the cause then once the fault is located repaired from there to correct it.
Thanks Pete