peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Black sand size pieces (I believe are plastic) coming from

Customer Question

Black sand size pieces (I believe are plastic) coming from shower head when running water.
Also I'm hooked up to city water at an RV site. Water in shower and bedroom sink work.
Water in kitchen sink and toilet there is no water.
2004 Tiffin Allegro Bus. Also, hydro not heating.... Just had yearly maintenance done on the system..... Please help.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here this sounds like there may be a restriction in one or more of the water lines causing this fault here.This can also be a component in the water lines or a switch over valve breaking apart causing the pieces to come through the shower and cause this fault.
This will need to be inspected further to pinpoint and repair the cause of the fault.
Thanks Pete