peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2015 Forest River Sandstorm and the fuel station does

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Forest River Sandstorm and the fuel station does not work. I have power to the fuel gauge but the tank reads empty. I also have no power back at the pump
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect for any broken or damaged wiring leading to the fuel tank.If an issue is found with any wiring found damaged or broken the wiring will need repaired to correct this here.This is usually one of the most common causes for a fault like this here.
If this is found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete