Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2015 Greyhawk 29 MV. I can't get the leveling jacks

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Greyhawk 29 MV. I can't get the leveling jacks to work either with the auto button or the manual. There's power because the emergency button gives me a motor whine but tells me they are fully retracted. The top and bottom of the four lights ( one for each wheel) are flashing nonstop. The RV is in Park with the parking brake on. Any suggestions?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...

Who is the manufacturer of the jacks?, it should say on the control pad... Are the jacks stuck down?

Thanks, Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are Big Foot Jacks. They are up. The control panel light for "all up'" is on. also, the lights for right front and left rear are flashing. I get no response when I push auto or manual and I get a motor noise if I push emergency retract.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK

Per troubleshooting....Front & Rear lights flashing… House battery low (at least when system is operating), charge battery & unplug interface cable (harness from sensor to panel) at the sensor for 5 seconds, plug back in.

Also the manufacturer Qudra has 24 hour 7 days a week support, they can be reached at 269.....483....9633.... I might give them a call directly and they should be able to get you going..... Robert