peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

When I try to use either power seat in my holiday rambler ambassador

Customer Question

When I try to use either power seat in my holiday rambler ambassador the power steps retract and radio and back up camera go out, seats won't work act like batt is low
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here this sounds like a loss of power or ground to the vehicles electronics.I would check and make sure the battery cables are clean and tight at the battery as well as where they lead to and make sure the fuse panel connections are clean and tight as well.
Thanks Pete