peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My Dometic RV Microwave stopped working after we put some food

Customer Question

My Dometic RV Microwave stopped working after we put some food in it and it begun to smoke.
The microwave is a Model #CDMW10MB. Serial #1N DE SERIE MG. 120VCA 60 HZ 13A SINGLE PHASE Built 8/01 108TA03291 Dimensions 20 1/8x10 3/4x15 5/16. What Dometic should I buy to replace it? ***@******.***
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You will need to locate one that will fit the same size hole and that draws the same amount of amperage this way the circuit breaker isn't over loaded as well as the wiring for it.You might contact an RV repair center as sometimes they have these new and used to sell.
Thanks Pete