peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

How do align the br slide out (single track) it hits the gasket

Customer Question

How do align the br slide out (single track) it hits the gasket in the upper left corner
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has replied with the info on how this may be aligned.This is most likely due to the info being difficult to obtain or that the model of your RV has not been input above.
Check and see if anything is bent or damaged causing this issue here.if a fault is found it will need repaired to correct this issue.If this is checked and all found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete